Just a few days to go. Gather your supplies, make your plan and subscribe to the blog. Every day during Lent, you will find a post about the spirituality of knitting here. Prayers ascending for all of you! See you again on Ash Wednesday!
Check List for Lenten KAL
- I have identified a time for my contemplative knitting practice
- I have found a place where I can knit and pray in peace.
- I have picked the yarn and needles.
- I have figured out my gauge and what I am going to make.
- I have made a commitment to Knit and pray for _______ minutes per day or _______ inches per day or ________ rows per day. (pick one that works for you.)
- I have written down my motivation for wanting to start a contemplative knitting practice.
- I have a plan for how to sustain my practice when it becomes challenging.